I recently became a proud owner of the Breville smoothie maker and there is no turning back! Its only been a week of having smoothies for breakfast and I feel like all that delicious junk I had on holiday has been smoothied away. I can’t wait to see the results once I start having green smoothies too! I’ll share my recipes here.
What I’ve had the past week, and have yet to get sick of, is a banana berry smoothie. I also add in super foods to give me that extra nutrition and boost.
- One fully riped banana (it tastes even better when you let it slightly overripe)
- A handful of frozen berries ( you can easily find this in Sainsbury’s or freeze them yourself)
- 2 table spoons of Linwood’s flax, sunflower, pumpkin seeds & goji berries mixture(bought at Sainsbury’s)
- 1 Table spoon Whey protein powder
- Fill the bottle with ¾ almond milk or soy milk
Then blend and enjoy!